The Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) is a federal graduation requirement which must be completed by all graduate students within the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies in order to graduate.
When you enter the online course, you will see all modules to be completed. Each module has a quiz you must pass with a combined score of 80 on all modules. You can retake any quiz if you are not satisfied with your score (or if your combined score falls below 80). It takes approximately 3-4 hours to complete this training, but does not have to be completed all at one time.
* Go to: www.citiprogram.org/
* Register for a new account (select "Georgia State" as your institution.)
* Select "Add a Course"
* Select "Group 2 - Social Behavioral." All 12 modules are required.
* Select "Social and Behavioral Responsible Conduct of Research Course 1, Basic Course." All 8 modules are required.
* Print a "completion report" for each course to a PDF and attach both reports to this form.