Disclaimer and Signature
I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
1. I must be a degree-seeking student and maintain a minimum of nine semester hours of graduate coursework in the fall and spring terms and six semester hours in the summer terms.
2. I understand that the coursework must be applicable to my degree program each semester and that I must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
3. If I receive a Graduate Research Assistantship (GRA) or do not enroll in the minimum enrollment levels, I will notify the Office of Academic Assistance so my waiver can be awarded to someone else.
4. I understand that this waiver is based on limited university funding and that I cannot be guaranteed a waiver based on maintaining the minimum enrollment levels or GPA.
5. I understand that if I do not maintain the minimum enrollment levels or GPA, the wavier will be revoked and I will be responsible payment of out-of-state tuition.
If this application leads to my selection out-of-state tuition wavier, I understand that false or misleading information in my application may result in loss of the waiver.
Note: Unless waived, all information obtained is protected under the Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.